“Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” Dec’20
Venue:-Ground Floor, Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai.
Dates-4th to 6th December 2020.
A leading International platform for contemporary art designed by Indian Art Promoter for all kinds of artists, sculptors, galleries, photographers, animators, art Institutes, art stores & art magazines etc.
Exhibitor’s Profile-Paintings, Cartoons, Calligraphy, Greetings, Sculptures, Graphics, Digital Prints, Photographs, Installations, Illustrations, Artefacts, Animations, Recycled & Decorative arts etc.
Visitor’s Profile- Professionals, Architects, Interior designers, Collectors, Connoisseurs, Industrialists, Celebrities, VIPs, Hoteliers, Home decorators, Corporates, Jewellers, Exporters, National & International buyers etc.
Approximate footfall is 100 to 150 thousand people.
Advertisement & Campaigns- All major Print media (attached), electronic media like Television & digital media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube etc. online event calendars, expo websites, magazines, email blast, banners & VIP invitations to prominent personalities etc.
Highlights of the event:-Art talks, Catalogue, Live painting demo & e-award & participation certificates etc.
4th Dec:-Display of artworks-Morning 8 am to 12 pm
Inauguration & VIP Preview-2 pm to 7 pm
5th & 6th Dec-Morning 11 am to Evening 7 pm (open for public)
Entry is free for all days.
To register please send email of duly filled up form attached below.
Last Date of Registration:-15th September 2020 or until the availability of space.
Last date of Catalogue entries- 15th October 2020
Booth Size & Rent (all inclusive)-booth height-approx. 8 ft.
- 12 Sq. Mt. ( booth no-12 & 18)-INR 65, 000/-
- 9 Sq. Mt. – consists of 9 panels of 1 Mt. each-INR 58,000/-
- 6 Sq. Mt.-consists of 7 panels of 1 Mt. each-INR 45,000/-
- 4 Sq. Mt. – consists of 6 panels of 1Mt. each-INR 39,000/-
1 Mt. panel size is height 8ft by width 3.25ft-(in single panel total 2 numbers of 3 by 3 ft. paintings can be displayed).
(No Commission on sale)
Special discount for early booking of full booth:- Up to 30th April’20 is 10%
25% of the total booth rent payable booking up to 30th April’20
(Remaining 25% of the total booth rent payable on or before 15th July’20)
50% of the total booth rent payable booking from 1st May’20 onwards.
Last date of full & final payment (50%) is 15th October’20
Materials provided at the booth (no extra cost):-
3) One table, two chairs & one dustbin
4) 2 lights in 4 & 6 Sq. Mt, 3 Lights in 9 & 12 Sq. Mt. booths.
5) One plug point
6) Hanging S-clamps, strings & manpower for display (as per requirement)
7) Printed Catalogue (1 Copy)
Only 1 chair & 1 light provided at each panel outside the booth.
Other extra items are chargeable (chart will be provided)
Payment by online transfer only– Contact us for details.
For any query contact‐
G-8, Ganesh Krupa, Wing‐B, Next to Chirayu Hospital, End of Nakshtra Tower Lane, Bhayander (E), Mumbai. Pin‐401105.
Terms & Conditions–
1.Security will be provided during exhibition & will be taken all precautionary measures but the Organisers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- Insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organiser’s discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the floor layout, location of the allocated space, shape of the booth & entry/exit gate etc. if circumstances demand.
- Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organiser’s control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organiser will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition. No refund of rent (full or partial) will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy work will be allowed to display. No previous award discount is applicable.
- Organiser will do the publicity according to the budget, capacity & feasibility but cannot be made responsible for footfall/sale etc. due to any unavoidable situation beyond organiser’s control.
- All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- The Exhibitors have to obtain casual or permanent GST number for conducting sales.
- Credit/Debit card swipe machine has to be brought/arranged by the exhibitors if needed.
- All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.
I/We would like to register for booth at “Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” Dec 2020 & agree to abide by the terms & conditions of the fair.
Name of the
Application for booth size & number:_______________________________________________
Name of Fascia:_______________________________________________
Artworks categories to be displayed: (Paintings/Cartoons/Sculptures/Graphics/Digital Prints/Photographs/Installations/Illustrations/Animations/Art materials/Magazines/Institutes/Artefacts/ Decorative arts/Recycled arts).
N.B.-Please attach complete profile (word format) along with profile picture & two images of artworks/photographs (high resolution jpeg format) along with this form.
Name & Signature of the exhibitor